Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Every patient is different, so we customize our treatment options to meet your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is for you to complete your treatment feeling satisfied with both your care throughout and in the final result – your smile!
Some common restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Fillings: We offer both amalgam (metal) and tooth-colored fillings, providing you an option in both aesthetics and cost.
- Crowns and Bridges: When saving your natural tooth is not possible, a crown is a strong and long-lasting solution for damaged or missing teeth. It can be over a single tooth or anchored to other teeth with bridgework.
- Root Canal Therapy: If a tooth's nerve is damaged and causing extreme sensitivity or an abscess, the nerve is removed to relieve the pain and save the tooth.
- Implants: When the root of the tooth cannot be saved, dental implants can take the place of the natural tooth root and anchor crowns and dentures. This comfortable solution feels just like your natural tooth and is the strongest, most durable option. Because of its longevity, it’s often the most cost-effective choice.
- Dentures: We can repair some dentures onsite, and we work closely with our laboratory partners to achieve the best, most comfortable prosthetics possible.