Saylesville Comprehensive Dental Care
Saylesville Family Dentist With Decades of Dental Experience
Dousman Family Dental is proud to have served Saylesville in improving oral health since 1976. We are backed by generations of success stories. From routine check-ups and simple cavity fillings to root canal therapy and dental implants, we carry out each procedure in a manner tailored to each individual patient. Because each patient's dental health is unique. It’s important to us that all of our patients feel at home in our office. That’s why our dental office serving Saylesville uses the best in modern technology to make your experience comfortable and efficient.
Our dental team is experienced and committed to each and every patient. Our highly-trained general dentists use gentle methods to put you at ease.
Driving Directions To Dousman Family Dentistry From Saylesville, WI
- Head northwest on Point Dr toward Saylesville Rd/Waukesha X
- Turn left onto Saylesville Rd/Waukesha X
- Turn right onto Rockwood Trail
- Turn left onto WI-59 W
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto WI-83 N
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on WI-83 N
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto W Summit Ave
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and continue straight on WI-18 W/W Summit Ave
- Turn left onto N Main St
- Our office is about half a mile down the road, just past Wilson Ave on the right side of the road